Professional Services Job (147989)
- Job Title Aprimo Implementation Consultant (NLD)
- Job Type Professional Services
- Job ID 147989
As the change navigator for marketers everywhere, Aprimo never sits still. Aprimo's integrated marketing software enables Business-to-Customer and Business-to-Business marketers to successfully navigate the changing role of marketing by taking control of budgets and spending, eliminating internal silos with streamlined workflows and executing innovative multi-channel campaigns to drive measureable ROI. Hundreds of thousands of Marketers trust Aprimo to revolutionize their marketing including Bank of America, Honda, King Pharmaceutical, Pearson Education Ltd, Time Warner Cable-NY and Wal-Mart.
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant for our office in Amsterdam who will work as a part of a dynamic team in a rapidly growing company. While the role is truly one of individual contributor, a high degree of interaction and teamwork are required to be effective in the role. The qualified candidate will possess excellent writing skills and have good teamwork, leadership and communication skills, and a strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment. Implementation Consultants operate fairly autonomously with moderate direct supervision. Team members in this role will work directly with clients and are expected to exercise sound judgment within defined best practices, and to always engage a client with the highest levels of professionalism and integrity.
1. Create assigned deliverables (course materials, methodology artifacts, or others) that are on time, within scope and of the highest quality
2. Work at client sites for extended periods of time demonstrating the highest level of professionalism and ethics
3. Identify opportunities for extending current engagements
4. If required, provide both formal training and desk side coaching to Aprimo clients
5. Share best practices with other members of the consulting team
6. Managing the project within scope and budget and resolving all issues that arise
7. Document requirements, scope work, and create accurate estimates for prospective client engagements
8. Develop detailed work plans and manage the timeline associated with such plans.
9. Plan and lead internal and external meetings
If you believe in success and making it happen, we'd like to talk with you. Please compare your background to the qualifications below and apply right away
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least two (2) years experience in a business environment (consulting, Big 5 and/or marketing) with specific focus in software implementation, processes and/or project based experience
- Ability to travel 80% of the time, potentially on an international basis.
- Demonstrable competency in using standard desktop applications for word processing, spreadsheets, desktop publishing, and project management
- Demonstrable competency implementing packaged software and/or conducting software classroom training
- Proficient oral, written and presentation skills
- Business adeptness in client facing situations
- Must have experience working on small and midsize projects
- Must have experience working with single product/multiple platforms
- Ability to work effectively in a small team environment
- Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
- Consultants must become certified in either MRM (Marketing Resource Management). Exams must be taken within the first 30 days of employment.
You will now be redirected to our job application management system, where you will be required to login or register in order to apply for this job.Click here to proceed