The Teradata Analytics Solutions (TAS) ERP engineer is an engineering position, the candidate will be reporting to the TAS Engineering director. The engineering team has people in the USA, India and West Europe (mostly Netherlands). The TAS program is strategic product/service for Teradata.
The TAS solution is in transition, from products that were build on 3rd party (partner) software to solutions running on own (Teradata) developed software. The solution stack includes software components for data acquisition, -integration, data models and analytics. The TAS Programme started as a solution for SAP ERP but has expanded to also cover Oracle’s and Peoplesoft ERP.
Our candidate should have experience with the implementation of Oracle ERP and/or Peoplesoft. That could be as an implementation consultant or as a power user. It is also important to have an understanding of the functional usage of the ERP systems (the how and why) and it’s management information and reporting functions.
The TAS ERP engineer will be joining a growing and successful R&D team and based in the Netherlands (Nieuwegein) and a sparring partner to the senior developer who is based in India.
• Contribute an a developer of business solutions to the growing of scope (functionality) of the TAS solution for Oracle and Peoplesoft;
• Regional focal point for our own subject matter expert teams;
• Deliver implementation support to our customer facing colleagues and 3rd level support to customers;Support product management translating user requirements into development strategies.
Skills & talents
• Deep knowledge & experience with the Oracle ERP (E-Buzz) software;
• Alternatively to above: deep knowledge & experience with Peoplesoft;
• Knowledge & experience with the business processes covered by ERP solutions;
• Knowledge of management information and reporting;
• Knowledge of databases & basic SQL (queries)
• Some knowledge of SAP (ERP) would be preferable;
• University degree or comparable education;
• Excellent English verbal, reading and writing;
• Confident and experience with project teams and agile development processes;
• Work effectively in a team environment.