Teradata is the world's leading analytics & data solutions company which focuses on integrated data warehousing, big data analytics and analytic solutions. We cover the whole services and solutions spectrum, from identifying the business challenge to implementing the analytical solution. We are transforming our customers into data driven organizations to be competitive in a digital world.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will
· Work as a team to define and execute data science solutions that address client use cases and business requirements
· Define activities, scope, and timelines on data science projects
· Perform data wrangling and extract exploratory insights from big data
· Create statistical and machine learning models in multiple technologies to support client goals
· Partner with clients and team Leads to successfully delivery data science solutions, including associated documentation and presentations
· Partner with engineering teams to bring solutions to life!
Building statistical models with tools such as R, Weka, MATLAB, SAS, etc.
Exploring, manipulating, and visualizing data in big data to find new patterns and signals
Familiarity with high dimensionality data, dimensionality reduction, or feature extraction
Python and Linux command line skills
Excellent verbal and written communication
Ability to give both technical and sales presentations
3 years working in quantitative roles
Ability to travel to client sites as required
Ideal Senior Data Scientist candidates have this additional experience:
Specialized areas of data science such as natural language processing, anomaly detection, or model parallelization
Communicating past experiences in sales and speaking opportunities
Excellent communication skills in English