The Solution Architect is a trusted advisor to the client's decision makers by establishing credibility and expertise in data warehouse technology and other areas related to Teradata's solution offerings. This includes:
- analyzing a customer's business and technical requirements
- taking the lead in translating those requirements and strategies into feasible products, solutions, and services.
- understanding the client's information technology infrastructure
- serving as the key link between business needs and technology enabler
- ensuring that Teradata solutions are business enabling and technically innovative and with improved ROI
- identifying additional uses for the client's investment in the Teradata data warehouse, solutions and services.
Key areas of responsibility
- Work within sales teams to generate new profitable business: articulate, demonstrate, and scope Teradata solution offers and services.
- gather and document client requirements and translate these into process and system architecture designs.
- understand the client's business goals, IT plans, and architecture and articulate linkage to the proposed data warehouse architecture and application designs.
- define an enterprise blueprint and time-phased roadmap for enabling the business to realize their vision.
- Work with Teradata project managers to scope projects and develop statements of work, project plans, and risk analysis.
- provide technical thought leadership and actively participate in the application design, implementation, and roll-out efforts.
- Broad technical expertise combined with business acumen.
- Solid understanding of data warehouse applications, enterprise architectures, solutions, and technologies.
- In depth industry experience from one or more industries (banking, telco, retail etc)
- Understanding of the client's business domain e.g. CRM process, or supply chain.
- Strong client interaction, communication, and consulting skills
- Fluent English, native Russian
- Higher degree in IT or related discipline