Does helping the world’s greatest companies unleash the power of analytics and data to achieve high impact business outcomes excite you? Do you enjoy engaging with business (not just IT) leaders to explore these business problems and identify, advise and develop the appropriate solution and sales deal? Then, Teradata has your next career opportunity.
We are looking for a highly motivated Hi-tech & Manufacturing sales person with strong prospecting skills and proven track record to join our successful Finnish team based in Espoo.
What You’ll Do:
You will be responsible for the profitable sales of Teradata’s Advanced Analytic and Data Warehouse solution portfolio products which include software, hardware, implementation and support services.
Interesting Work You’ll Do:
- Prospecting within the hi-tech and manufacturing industry in Finland with the goal to make them a Teradata customer. Key prospects: NOKIA and Wärtsilä
- Understanding the retail and manufacturing industry, you will be matching and articulating the business value of Teradata’s Big Data Advanced Analytic and Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions, including services, to business users
- Complex solution selling within the Information Management/Analytics/BI sector
- Capturing and updating opportunities for the sales funnel, conducting opportunity risk assessments and forecasting
- Maintaining and building strong relationships with the prospects/customers to increase customer satisfaction
- Matching customer business objectives with Teradata’s solutions that deliver value to the customer
- Qualifying Teradata as a superior solution provider
- Developing account plans, customer opportunity plans and presenting high quality, professional presentation and proposal materials
- Coordinating resources to ensure all activities of pre-sales, services and follow-up are completed on time and with superior quality
- Grow potential within assigned accounts through effective customer relationship management
- Have managed to close business within the hi-tech and manufacturing industry in Finland
- Proven ability to create new client relationships and new business with existing customers and prospects
- Have versatility to use different sales methodologies depending on situation/level/client
- Have an existing network and relationships up to CxO level within hi-tech and manufacturing industry
- is a team player and can manage his/her account team
- Passion for winning
- Demonstrated and documented selling success with complex solutions focusing on business value
- Dedicated, committed and focused
- Ability and willingness to actively learn new things
- Self-going, good drive, able to remain on a high energy level even during long sales cycles
- Takes accountability, delivers on commitments; has a bias for action
- Ability to work and make business decisions independently when needed
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Accept a “doing it your-self” culture not expecting multiple admin functions
- BS degree in a business-related field (Marketing, Sales, Management, Communications).
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent both in verbal and written English and Finnish