Teradata, the world's leading analytic data solutions company which focuses on integrated data warehousing, big data analytics and business applications, are looking to recruit an ETL Consultant.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced ETL Consultant who will have a good understanding of data warehousing and will specialize in the design and development of ETL environments, processes, programs and scripts to acquire data from source systems and apply that data to databases.
The ETL Consultant will design and build the ETL environment to the client's specifications and may also provide input to the database designer to optimize the data loading of the physical database. The ETL Consultant may be the Lead Consultant on a project.
- Capturing ETL Requirements.
- Designing, developing and testing processes for extracting data from legacy systems or production databases.
- Designing, developing and testing processes for validating and conditioning data prior to loading into a data warehouse.
- Designing, developing and testing processes for loading initial and cyclical data into a data warehouse.
- Designing the processes to meet service level agreements for data timeliness and frequency.
- Determining which data elements are historic and the retention period for historic data.
- Determining data growth trends and peak business periods.