As a Senior Delivery Lead, you will be responsible for managing the solution development team in the planning, design and development of new projects. Clearly understand client business requirements that form a product or solution. You will mentor a team of software developers, technical architects and staff level employees. You will champion engineering and operational excellence. Be ready to resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle. Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. Be able to perform project-level estimation. The senior consultant must work close to the technology being implemented with recent experience adding value to development and architecture activities.
Exemplify the delivery culture of Think Big; provide advice to engineering and product teams on process, style, and technique. The senior consultant must work to grow Think Big by recruiting top talent, assisting with customer proposals, and assist in designing and deploying change management activities to accelerate uptake of big data analytics capabilities. Senior Delivery Lead must also track and report on project milestones and provide status reports.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience managing software development projects
• Demonstrated success at managing programs and projects of equivalent scale
• Strong understanding of project management principles
• Rapidly adapt and respond to changes and ability to effectively prioritize
• Experience in managing own and other’s work effort including time management, estimation, completion, issue identification & resolution, and status reporting
• Excellent verbal and written communication, and ability to present technical concepts to both technical and non-technical groups
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proficiency with Agile software development management methodologies
• Proficiency with JIRA and GitHub
• Possess a high energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and an ability to work well under pressure
• Prior experience in professional services
Must be able to sit for long periods of time working on computers. Must be able to travel to client sites up to 35% of the time. Must be able to interact and communicate with the client in meetings. Must be able to write programming code in applicable languages. Must be able to write project documentation in English.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information System, Math, Finance or related field of study or equivalent work experience. Employer will