Are you passionate about making companies smarter? Teradata provides end-to-end solutions and services in big data, data science, analytics and data warehousing enabling companies to become data and analytics-driven. As a key part of its transformation strategy, Teradata has consolidated a strategic, high-growth consulting unit across its Global business for Analytic Consulting and Solution Services.
As a Principal Delivery Lead, you will be responsible for managing project development, in multiple methodologies, from initiation to closure. You will architect overall project approach during pre-sales or a project planning phase.
In addition, you will contract development and negotiations and manage the day to day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large-scale client projects. Your tasks also include implementing engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with the Think Big Analytics methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction.
• Managing client interaction and expectations for multiple or large-scale projects.
• Being able to anticipate clients’ needs and proposes alternative business solutions.
• Seeking and capitalizing upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepening client relationships.
• Possessing a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
• Reviewing high-level deliverables across projects.
• Managing scope and mitigating risk across projects.
• Serving as key participant in team and client meetings.
• Resolving any issues and solving problems throughout project life cycle.
As Principal Delivery Leads, you will work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Furthermore, your responsibilities encompass to
• raising our visibility through involvement in relevant industry organizations
• identifying and creating new business opportunities at existing clients
• leading the delivery culture of Think Big Analytics
• creating process, style, and technique for engineering and product teams.
• growing the team by recruiting top talent
• Experience of presenting to and managing expectations with C-Level executives and SVPs
• A minimum of 8 years of experience managing software development projects
• Proficiency with Agile software development management methodologies
• Proficiency with Scrum technologies
• Demonstrated success at managing programs and projects of equivalent scale
• Strong understanding of project management principles
• Rapidly adapt and respond to changes and ability to effectively prioritize
• Extensive experience leading, coordinating, and organizing remote teams in a collaborative environment
• Experience in managing own and other’s work effort including time management, estimation, completion, issue identification & resolution, and status reporting
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Hands-on experience with relevant technical concepts; able to effectively use them in planning and decision-making with occasional technical guidance
• Prior experience in sales
• Possess a high energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and an ability to work well under pressure
• Prior experience in consulting services
• Willingness to travel to client sites up to 35% of the time
• Ability to write programming code in applicable languages
• Excellent verbal and written communication (in German and English)
• Ability to present technical concepts to both technical and non-technical groups
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information System, Math, Finance or related field of study or equivalent work experience. Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Who fits in with us
At Think Big Analytics, a Teradata company, you will not find rigid hierarchies or detailed specifications. The best fit are colleagues who use leeway responsibly, both in terms of content and time. Who are not afraid to ask questions, introduce their own ideas and are open for new perspectives. Strong team spirit and independent work are not a contradiction for us. What counts are the contributions that you make to our joint success. All our employees share our enthusiasm for the possibilities of data-driven decisions and solutions.
Our modern offices in Munich, Frankfurt and Düsseldorf support open and considerate cooperation. Successful employees are offered exciting perspectives in a dynamic, internationally connected team.
Are you interested? Then please apply in German or English language on our homepage (http://www.teradatacareers.com/emea/de). In case of any questions, feel free to contact Ms. Christiane Mack, Human Resources ( 49 (0) 89/666 10 44 49 or Christiane.Mack@teradata.com).