Teradata is a global leader in analytic data platforms, marketing and analytic applications, and consulting services. We help organizations know more so they can do more of what’s really important.
Teradata has more than 10,000 employees in 43 countries and we are keenly focused on helping our more than 2,500 customers drive value from data. Our team includes the brightest minds in the industry … driven by unmatched enthusiasm and commitment to innovation and our customers.
We are seeking a Junior ETL Consultant to join our team in Egypt. Who will be involved in the Design, Development and Implementation of data warehouse projects making use of the Teradata technology together with the market-leading solutions in the ETL area (e.g. IBM DataStage, Informatica PowerCenter,...).
He/she will develop and maintain working relationships with all the stakeholders to ensure client's needs are met.
• Deliver high level consulting services related to the Teradata platform.
• Support the Data Warehouse design and integration efforts, ETL including data sourcing and transformation.
• UNIX shell scripting and SQL.
• Perform work on time, within scope and with high customer satisfaction.
• Understand professional behavior at a client site.
• A deep knowledge of SQL programming is required.
• Knowledge of tools in the ETL area (IBM DataStage, Informatica PowerCenter,...) Applicants are required to refer if they have experience or not in these technologies and the level of it.
• Knowledge in Developing, and Implementing relational databases.
• Ability to prioritize assignments, handle shifting deadlines and work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Ability to work flexibly in a rapidly changing environment.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Work well under pressure to meet deadlines and manage business expectations
• Information Technology (IT) related degree or equivalent.
• It is required to have at least 1 years of consulting experience in Data Warehouse in areas like Analysis, Design, ETL, Solution Development.
• Previous work experience in large database environments with TERADATA, ORACLE, IBM DB2 or SQL Server.