Part of the EMEA pricing organisation to support sales growth and consistency in business execution. Manage pricing requests in a timely and consistent manner. Add value in the overall sales process, considering both competitive and industry related dynamics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead key deal opportunities, working the pricing structure, agreement generation and approval cycles.
• Deploy Pricing Policy document to sales and sales support functions.
• Participate in monthly and quarterly deal quality and operational metric reviews with sales leaders.
• Get regular feedback from sales leadership on pricing effectiveness and value-add.
• Liaise with finance & revenue management teams to ensure correct recognition of revenue.
• Deliver ad hoc reporting requirements for the business.
• Tech industry (SaaS /Cloud)
• Deals and/or pricing management
• Financial modelling and analysis
• Commercial & Financial acumen
• Revenue Recognition principles